Friday 23 July 2010

Welcome!

Hey there! This is my first post in my new blog, and I just wanted to thank you for dropping by and introduce myself. My name is Harriet and I am a huge fan of THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

If you're a fan too, this is most definitely the blog for you! So click that little follow button and get ready to shiver with antici.... PATION!

I'm also on Stardoll as RockyHorrorShow, and my dear friend Sam (ScofieldBurrows) who has Rocky Horror on the brain is going to contribute her unique insights (and photos!!!) to this blog!

One of the greatest things about Rocky Horror is the audience participation - and that's what we want from you! If you have any Rocky pictures you'd like put on the blog (don't send anything you're uncomfortable with) then please do send them to our email address:

rockyhorrorblog@hotmail.co.uk

So yeah, please get in touch with any cool photos, news, comments, etc. And please comment on posts too!

- Harriet

0 comments: