Friday 22 October 2010

Glee kills the Time Warp

If you haven't heard already, Glee is doing Rocky Horror. I was cautiously optimistic for a while but after seeing this... abomination, all hope is lost.

Here is Glee doing the Time Warp.

I have seen (and done) better Time Warp's whilst waiting at a bus stop. Can someone please explain why there are TWO Magenta's AND TWO Columbia's??? And why Eddie and Rocky are involved in the Time Warp before said characters are even introduced??? Did they even WATCH the film???????

Here is my summary of what this episode will almost certainly be like:

crap singing + crap dancing + crap wannabees who didn't read the script = a headache to any Rocky Horror fan.


See for yourself...

1 comments:

E. Studnicka said...

I have never seen Glee but my guess is that the doubles and premature appearances of characters are an excuse to give equal screen time to all the characters as a publicity stunt of sorts.
I agree. If you want to see it done right, watch the movie (and/or play) or go to a bus stop. I never thought I'd see the day when our beloved Rocky Horror became victim of commercial kitsch.