Thursday 14 October 2010

The Rocky Horror Glee Show - PROMOS!!!


So.... If you haven't heard already, Glee are doing a show where the club puts on Rocky Horror as the school's annual play. It's due to air in America on October 26th and I don't know about us folks across the pond yet. Are you excited? You might well be after seeing the promos...




I'm hesitant to say much about it yet, but from what I've seen so far... It doesn't look too bad. And if it introduces a new generation of people to Rocky, that's great! My only real concern is that they'll just turn it into a bunch of angsty teens whining and huffing and... I don't know, I've never had the inclination to watch Glee before. But since I'll watch damn near anything about Rocky - and since the deal has been sweetened by the promise of Barry Bostwick and Meat Loaf appearing in the episode - I shall certainly be taking a look at this when it arrives here in Britain!

Thoughts?

0 comments: