Wednesday 20 October 2010

Official Rocky Horror Hallowe'en Party!

Hiya Frankie fans! ScofieldBurrows here. I thought I'd post a quick bit about the Official Rocky Horror Hallowe'en Party because I keep getting Facebook posts about it and the temptation's driving me nuts!


It's being held in the Alexander Theater in Birmingham on Saturday October 30th and I hear it's almost sold out so you better book quick if you want to go! The details are all on the flyer below, but it's also on the tour website rockyhorror.co.uk if you're interested.

I'm severely jealous because not only am I stuck at a writing course in Edinburgh on that day, but my mum also doesn't think it's a good enough excuse to warrant me going to Birmingham (mad woman!). But if you live in or near there, lucky devil, this looks set to be a FAB evening - and for just £25 to boot!

All the cast and crew are invited and I am prepared to bet that most of them will at least show face - you never know, Richard O'Brien himself might make an appearance! Super exciting, can't believe I'm missing it.

The £25 not only gets you in, but also pays for a DJ, a special RHS pass (sure to be collectable one day!) and food and drink. The menu is listed on the flyer, and it sounds pretty yummy.

I am so JEALOUS! This sounds like not only the perfect after party but the greatest Hallowe'en ever!

Will you be in attendance? If anyone is, take some snaps for us! And know that I envy you!



2 comments:

TotalEclipse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TotalEclipse said...

Ahhh I would kill to go to this party! Wow, what a great way to spend Halloween! i so wish i could go.... :(